Saturday, November 12, 2011

The sights in NYC

It was another busy day of walking, museum hopping and shopping in the Big Apple. I went to MOMA where I saw the De Kooning show as well as photography. This was my second visit for this trip. It's too much to take in all at once.
I headed to the International Center of Photography Museum and saw three great shows. My favorite was

Signs of Life: Photographs by Peter Sekaer. There was also an exhibit of photographs 

from the last ten years of Harper's Bazaar and a moving exhibit of photos from 9/11.


I ended up in the East Village at Vineiros...a famous Italian bakery and bought a Cannoli. It was yum...can't find any like that in Seattle. 
Here are some other scenes from the last two days.

Pink Santas at ABC Carpet and Home
Doll Head Macrame
Red Storefront in Soho

No comments: