Monday, April 25, 2011

I went to NY

I was in New York the second week of April for Printsource. I stayed at the Beekman Tower Hotel, which had a lovely bar and restaurant on the top floor with wrap around view of the city and east river. The trip was a whirlwind, I went to four museums and one play on Broadway...there is never enough time to do it all in New York City..but I tried. I saw a great show at the Guggenheim: The Great Upheaval. I also went to the Japan Society where I saw "Goodbye Kitty" a show about contemporary Japanese artists who combine their modern vision with traditional materials.

Looking down from the top floor at the Guggenheim

Notes to the victims of the japan earthquake and tsunami at the japan society

The lights of Broadway. I saw "High" with Kathleen Turner


View of the east river from the top of the Beekman Tower Hotel


The Guild Girls after setting up our stand at Printsource.

No comments: